2. Walking. Going on a 20 to 30 minute walk each day.
3. Reebok EasyTone Shoes. I wore them around the house, on walks, and on errands. I didn't know if they would work after the first day of wearing them. But by the second day I was really sore! Especially in my calves.
3. Carrying Chloe in my Baby Bjorn Air or Balboa Sling. Carrying an extra few pounds around burns extra calories.
4. Cutting back on sugar. Too much sugar is toxic to your body and can cause thrush and yeast to overgrow.
5. Now Special Two Vitamins. They really give you a calm energy and the minerals in them help stabilize your blood sugar.
6. Not obsessing about my weight. I didn't weigh myself at all for 6 weeks. I don't even own a scale! I've been the healthiest when I just don't think about or worry about my weight.
7. Digestive Enzymes. Chloe's pediatrician suggested that I take them. They break down the nutrients in the foods you eat and help you lose weight. They have lipase, which breaks down fats. They make me feel less bloated after meals.
No comments:
Post a Comment