Some good news...Diapers.com sells Huggies Pure and Natural diapers at a great price. Plus you can use my discount code to get 10 dollars off your first purchase and 5 dollars off your second. Just type in the code ELIP9619 when you check out.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Pampers needs to recall their diapers!
We got Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers diapers in a newer looking box and were only using them a few times a day. Well Chloe started getting a red rash that looked like a sunburn on her private area. We stopped using the Pampers and within one day all of the redness was gone. I hope that enough people call the U.S. Consumer Product and Safety Commission so that they order Proctor and Gamble to recall these new diapers. You can call them to complain at 1-800-638-2772. I tried calling tonight but just got an answering service. I will call back Monday during business hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment